Danube cycling Info Centre
In this section we provide information that are of more general nature, relevant to several legs of the cycle path. Check out the short-lists below or go through the full list of resources (on the left).
Preparing self-organised cycling holidays
(a.k.a. self-supported/self-contained cycling holidays)
- The logistics around your cycle tour: Based on a couple of trip ideas
- Recommended apps that make your holidays certainly more enjoyable
- A list of equipment to have on the tour
- Information about local bicycle helmet laws
- Download our 'Emergency Sheet' (not available yet)
Beyond those 'must-reads', have a quick look into the other articles before the start of your adventure.
For fans of package holidays
- How do self-guided cycling holidays work?
- What are these 'bike-and-barge' tours?
- Consider installing the one or other travel app on your mobile device before departure.
- See if there are special offers available.
- And last but not least: Information about local bicycle helmet laws.